Oh In Hye from South Korea



Name: Oh In Hye Date of Birth: Apr 26, 1987Height: 165 cmWeight: 48 kg




I'm still partly amazed how she is able to walk elegantly yet carefully not to expose herself accidentally. Whatever happened, the facts are - she is drop-dead-gorgeous and "those" are definitely natural, and now everyone definitely wants a piece of Oh In Hye after making headlines all over the world!




About: On Oct 6 2011, little known newcomer Korean actress Oh In Hye  became an overnight sensation right after she walked down the red carpet at the 16th Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) in a daring orange Grecian goddess-inspired dress with a plunging neckline that drew everyone's attention with her glamorous appeal.


 saying that, "OMG not classy..", "Very daring. Fashion takes courage sometimes", and "Where is the rest of her dress???".

 To clear up any misunderstandings, Oh In Hye sat down with reporters on the next day and discussed her feelings on her controversial red-carpet dress. When told that her dress became a hot issue in the media, she replied, "I still don't feel it. It was my first time on the red carpet so I was just so surprised to see the reactions. All my friends began calling me, telling me not to feel down with the hate



 it supposed to be a "club look".



0 comments on Oh In Hye from South Korea :

Post a Comment