Product Review! @ Automotive World



I should make that plural! 



Okay first up, I have been on the hunt for a good eye liner. I have used a pencil for YEARS then the last 6 months was using the Stila liquid eye liner pen, and recently just bought the gel liner by Bobbi Brown. 


view



I know I should be taking a before and after picture, perhaps one of these days I'll get around to it. 



I have to be honest and say I am considering returning the gel liner. I am still having the same problem as I did with the Stila or even eye liner pencil. The problem being it starts off looking like a nice black line, but by the end of the day my eye liner looks silver! like it's lost all it's color. And to answer the first question, yes,  I always wear an eye primer on my eyes first. You'd think that would help!?



My question is what is a GOOD black eye liner that STAYS ON all damn day? Doesn't "fade" Or lose it's black ness? 





Okay next we have the whole "Not your Mothers" line of product that everyone seems to be going bananas over. I was never interested in the sea spray for one simple reason, this girl has stick straight hair and that stuff wouldn't do anything for me! 



I was in the market for a new hair spray so I picked this bad boy up


url



I have to say I really really like it! it totally gives my hair volume! I read a few reviews where some reviewers didn't think it smelled very good, but I don't have a problem with it! 



















Photobucket

0 comments on Product Review! @ Automotive World :

Post a Comment